SFP+ LC Bi-Directional (BiDi) Optical Transceivers
OptixCom’s SFP+ BiDirectional (BiDi) optical transceivers utilize innovative wavelength division and packaging technology to transmit and receive optical signals through only one single fiber (single mode or multimode). The deployment of BiDi optical transceivers instantly doubles the bandwidth capacity of the existing optical fiber infrastructure. Our SFP+ BiDi optical transceivers also comply with Small Form Pluggable Plus (SFP+) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- One single fiber cable to transmit and receive simultaneously
- Single mode fiber applications; 10 Gb/s for up to 80 km
- 1270/1330 and 1490/1550 nm matching pairm
- Single LC connector, Z-axis hot pluggable package
- AC coupling LVPECL differential I/O, TTL signal detect
- RoHS, TUV, UL, Class 1 laser 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
- FTTH, FTTX, ATM/SONET, SDH, Ethernet, Fiber Channel
- High speed I/O bus extension, systems interconnects
- Data Communication for SAN and LAN
- Routers and switches, computer cluster cross-connect
- Industrial control links and media converters
Only one single fiber is needed for
Bi-Directional data communication!!